- Ideas meeting retreat: A fun collective retreat to chill and do creative work
- Chemical sourcing in Vancouver
- “I don’t have any good ideas tonight, I’ve been busy being productive”
- 3 day weekend or friday night where we go somewhere? Maybe on the island. First step would be to go check out AirBnB and see whats there?
- Also should we have an agenda? Or a limit?
- What’s the intention? Just a big ideas weekend? Get a Shaman in there?
- It depends on weekend and the budget? it will help knowing what we want to do.
- We would have to rent a car to go to the island though.
- Maybe we can work from there too.
- if you can get everyone to put in $50, you can get a castle in Spain!
- Maybe you can get some crazy rich house in West Van
- Each member can facilitate something they’re interested in.
- Possibly we can have some facilitation within the core group and then grow from there in subsequent “workshops”
- Should do a Decision Tree poll for this?
- What dates should we do?
- Every one present is going to private write 5 immediate judgements they have about each other on a piece of paper. These will be read out by Kris anonymously to the whole group. This is an exercise to expose your immediate judgements about other people.
- We can do this at the retreat as well.
Plea for help
- Sourcing raw material from factories
- Talking to naturceutical company (something that doesn’t require clinical trial)
- non-medicinal chemicals for making tablets
- Know anyone importing 1000s of KGs?
- Export Development Canada
- Magnesium sterate, steric acid, silicon dioxide (aerosil)
- What are the risks associated with this business?
- Customs clearance?
- What does the contract look like? What are the conditions to not pay full price?
- Folds out of a laptop bag, smaller than a skateboard or scooter
- 3-4x faster than walking
- June 10th & 11th is Makerfaire
- Snow Crash
- Magic Leap - $540mm raised
- We should start a book club!
- Snow Crash
- Ready Player One
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- “I don’t have time, I have to build a hoverboard” - Steve
- Utility and function first
- Airport perhaps?
- Sana Plus
- Kris: Berocca, not sure why it never made it to North America
- Hangover cure in convenience stores
Screen wraps around your arm
Measure your discipline
- Meditation tracking - The Calm app
- Set more controllable goals - The Theory of Planned Behaviour
- What influences your actual behaviour (The perception you have on the control of your behaviour)
- Believe you can and you will perform it better than those who don’t believe they can
- Do things you know you can do “Go to the gym for 30 minutes” instead of “Lose weight” - You control only one these directly
- “My discipline is in line with how guilty I feel”
- Kaizen - Do one minute of it
- “I use golden ratio, fibonnaci – patterns found in nature”
- Think of a metaphor, for writing