- Steve: I love socks. webstore: $10 socks delivered to your door
- Shared sewing
- Counselling in BC
- Improve Weightless from Marconi Union using a computer model to be even more relaxing. Have that sounds always playing at dude chiling park.
Steve: Drinking game. Basketball net on beer bottle, quarters
- Steve Webstore for socks
- happy socks
- $8-12 delivered to your door, with quality included
- “I don’t know how to get my foot into the market”
- Is there someone at Canada Post willing to work with young entrepeneurs? Is shipping across Canada always like $8?
- Steve: $10-15 in Canada for 3 hangers
- In 2000 tariffs & quotas were lifted, killed all local clothing manufacturing, and then small retailers.
- Canada Goose did it
- D: Partner with a brewery, do a sock event once a month
- Kris: Secret sock society
- Kris: Auction one elite pair per month
- Tate: Dollar Shave Club, cut out big box retailers
- D: My friend did all the sock purchses for Sears
- Shared sewing facilities?
- maker labs sowing machinces – 100 bucks a month
- sewing repair night drop in repair matters
- clothing swap for men?
- Vancouver Counseling services: MSP doesn’t cover alot of mental health.
- Psychiatrists are covered if referred by a doctor
- Tate: Be warned, they like to prescribe right away, unlike psychologists which are not covered.
- cheaper tends to skew younger and might not be the best for deeper more complicated issues
- Steve 0.9 - lack of resources of even where to begin when you are looking for help
- issue for health care and websites is privacy – setting up that webpage
- Kris wants to make a security aware website that derisks the health data of people visiting
- make a relaxing song through mathematical analysis that is better than wieghtless
- 432 vs 440
- music heals
- pzizz sleep, relax, energize
- Social sharing. Where is the next echelon of social sharing. Bio-tech sensors? AI based?
- Apple watch: You can share your heart beat
- Jawbone: You can share, how far your friend walked. Fitbit does this as well.
- Mood stats: Belgium project: There’s a global mood temperature.
- Sites that play music based on your mood
- Kris: have an app that measures the detailed version of Maslows with smaller steps – make a big recommendation, if not, make a smaller one
- D: People don’t want to talk about death, yet something we all share. Except those who wants to share a grief story, appreciate the others.
- keywords: a scoring system.
- Keyword tool
- Kris: more valuable knowing which network.
- Tate: Millions of dollars industry working on SEO/SEM
- Tate: For content marketing: Driving new terms, then purchase them before others do.
- Tate’s privacy centric ad network: Bazaar
- Ad companies judge a view differently, 2 seconds for 50% of pixels.
- Mini basketball net that sits over a beer bottle.
- demarkated mat, fold up net
- Tate: fold out carboard in the case of beer, sell to a beer company.
Kris: or go fancy electronic and put in a gag store
- Team discussion: Exclusive clothing brand