December 26, 2016
Tim: optimization of office space utilization
Kris: 30 minute learning hangouts. Pay for 1, or a year. Line up a years worth of teachers.
- Tim: Financial district (Burrard) is dead after 5/on week-ends as everyone has left their office
- Kris: Using Business Model Canvas, I looked at AirBnB and Uber, looked what was different, and came up with someothing like Peerspace.com.
- Kris: AirBnB for office space
Kris: This is open space
- Kris: 30 minute learning hangouts. Pay for 1, or a year. Line up a years worth of teachers.
- Tim: Want quality assurance if I have to pay. That they have some sort of expertise in what they are teaching.
- Can we make it a self-organized community?
- Tim: Creative Live
- Tim: On Udemy, anyone can teach a class
- Kris: Not tied to your business or any mention of your business.
- Nothing more than the introduction if it;s your company.
- An online lunch & learn
Teach a class, or pay
why do people choose to stay ignorant
- Kris: What’s the best cost effective way to take a course always? $300 write off, free bus pass, health care…
- CRA write offs
- UBC student discounts: bus pass, whistler pass, health benefits
- SFU student fees
- UBC U-Pass
- Free university for Canadians
- Get a student loan, and sell it to someone for a higher rate. There are companies that do this - buy student debt from students who have graduated.
- Creative Vancouver Classes